We’re committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and choice of products. We’re therefore extremely proud of the industry recognition we’ve received, and that our customers have gone out of their way to vote for us in a number of awards.
Here’s an overview of the accolades we’ve been awarded over the past year, and why they’re so important to us.
The Savings Champion Awards acknowledge banks and building societies that have consistently offered competitive rates for savers and promoted competition in the savings market over the last 12 months. In January 2022 we received:
- Award for Customer Service
- Best Multi-Channel Savings Provider
- Best Short Term Fixed Rate Cash ISA Provider – for the second year in a row!
At the MoneyNet Personal Finance Awards 2022, we were named Best Fixed Rate Savings Provider – for the fifth year in a row, which is an amazing achievement! We also received Best Notice Savings Provider.
In 2021 we were voted Best Overall Savings Provider of the Year at the Personal Finance Awards.
We also won the Online Savings Provider of the Year and ISA Provider of the Year awards at the Moneyfacts Consumer Awards 2021, and we’re hoping for success again at this year’s ceremony.
Paul Whitlock, our Group Managing Director, Savings, said: “Winning any award is special, but it’s wonderful to receive recognition for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes, every day, to provide the best possible outcomes for our customers.
“We take pride in sharing the good news, so that customers old and new can be reassured that their savings are held with a multi-award winning bank.”
Popular posts like this
- Thank you for voting for us at the Moneyfacts Awards
- Supporting you through a bereavement
- Award-Winning Savings
- What we’re saving for in 2022 | Infographic
- A huge thank you!
- How much should I be saving? | UK average savings by age
- Savings accounts: everything you need to know
- Charter Savings Bank is 5 years old
- Understanding different types of ISA
- Revealed: average pocket money in the UK
- The 9 most important ISA questions you need to ask
- New FSCS limit increased to £85,000
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Your eligible deposits held by a UK establishment of Charter Savings Bank are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered. Please click here for further information or visit www.fscs.org.uk.