Charter Savings Bank strikes twice at the Moneynet Awards
Charter Savings Bank won two awards at the eighth annual Moneynet Personal Finance Awards, including Best All-Round Savings Provider and Best Fixed Rate Savings Provider. It was also highly commended for the Best Cash ISA Provider.
The Personal Finance Awards from Moneynet, one of the UK’s longest established personal finance information sites, recognise the top providers and products from the last twelve months.
Paul Whitlock, Director of Savings, Charter Savings Bank says: “Our business has gone from strength to strength since we launched in March 2015 and these awards cement the fact that we offer excellent choice and value to new and existing customers. We have a range of competitive products and it’s great to see this being recognised by the industry.”
Popular posts like this
- Bringing Rugby & Reading to life at Colmore School
- Rugby & Reading: Players edition
- Proud sponsors of Coventry Rugby’s Project:500 initiative
- A lot of people doing a little, is better than a few people doing a lot
- Coventry Rugby Club: Rugby & Reading, and Rugby in Schools Partnership
- Customers vote Charter Savings Bank Best Online Savings Provider for third year in a row
- Charter Savings Bank strikes twice at the Moneynet Awards
- Charter Savings Bank named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies
- Wolverhampton firm tops Sunday Times list
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Your eligible deposits held by a UK establishment of Charter Savings Bank are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered. Please click here for further information or visit www.fscs.org.uk.