Customers vote Charter Savings Bank Best Online Savings Provider for third year in a row
Charter Savings Bank is celebrating its third anniversary early after winning the Online Savings Provider of the Year for the third year in a row at the 2018 Moneyfacts Consumer Awards.
More than 160,000 customers voted in the awards which are designed to identity the organisations which combine technical merit with service excellence and cover personal, household and family finance.
Charter Savings Bank received its award, which it also won in 2016 and 2017, at a ceremony at The Royal Lancaster Hotel in London.
The Online Savings Provider 2018 trophy takes the total of awards won by the bank since its launch in 2015 to 16 for its savings accounts and service in addition to a number of Highly Commended awards.
Paul Whitlock, Director of Savings, Charter Savings Bank said: “The fact that customer votes are a major part of these awards makes winning Online Savings Provider of the Year so special.
“Our aim since we first opened for business has always been to combine simple, straightforward savings products with good service and it is good to see that reflected with the Moneyfacts Consumer award.”
Shortlists for the Awards are assessed by Moneyfacts’ research team and only the companies rated as offering the best products go on to form the shortlist which is then voted on by customers. More than 160,000 customer surveys were completed making the 2018 awards the most competitive ever.
The University of East Anglia was commissioned to independently verify the customer survey and the subsequent analysis to ensure the process is fully transparent.
Popular posts like this
- Bringing Rugby & Reading to life at Colmore School
- Rugby & Reading: Players edition
- Proud sponsors of Coventry Rugby’s Project:500 initiative
- A lot of people doing a little, is better than a few people doing a lot
- Coventry Rugby Club: Rugby & Reading, and Rugby in Schools Partnership
- Customers vote Charter Savings Bank Best Online Savings Provider for third year in a row
- Charter Savings Bank strikes twice at the Moneynet Awards
- Charter Savings Bank named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies
- Wolverhampton firm tops Sunday Times list
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Your eligible deposits held by a UK establishment of Charter Savings Bank are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered. Please click here for further information or visit www.fscs.org.uk.