Thank you for voting for us at the Moneyfacts Awards
The Moneyfacts Consumer Awards celebrate the companies who provide high quality products and exceptional customer service and, as they’re voted for by our customers, they’re extremely important so that we know we’re doing the best for you!
We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who voted and recognised us as:
ISA Provider of the Year for the fourth year in a row!
We were also Highly Commended in the Online Savings Provider of the Year category too.
Paul Whitlock, our Group Managing Director, Savings, said:
“We’re so pleased to hear that the hard work and effort we all put in to provide the best possible service and choice of accounts has been recognised by our customers. Thank you to everyone who voted for us - we’re looking forward to continuing to work hard for you throughout the year."
View our - latest range of award-winning ISAs here
Popular posts like this
- Thank you for voting for us at the Moneyfacts Awards
- Supporting you through a bereavement
- Award-Winning Savings
- What we’re saving for in 2022 | Infographic
- A huge thank you!
- How much should I be saving? | UK average savings by age
- Savings accounts: everything you need to know
- Charter Savings Bank is 5 years old
- Understanding different types of ISA
- Revealed: average pocket money in the UK
- The 9 most important ISA questions you need to ask
- New FSCS limit increased to £85,000
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Your eligible deposits held by a UK establishment of Charter Savings Bank are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered. Please click here for further information or visit www.fscs.org.uk.