We asked our Facebook followers to share their summer photos for #WorldPhotoDay
Since we joined Facebook in April, almost 600 of our customers and fans have piled onto our page to benefit from savings tips and tricks, life hacks and information about Charter Savings Bank accounts.
As well as being a great way to pass on information about any changes we make to the way you can manage your savings account, it’s also a great place to share creative ideas about savings habits and lifestyle tips.
To celebrate #WorldPhotoDay on 19 August, we asked Facebook fans to share their favourite summer family photos - here’s a few of our favourites.
Leanne West shared this fab picture of the family holidaying in the Isle of Wight, what a great way to spend the summer – 1...2...3 jump!
We love this picture from Jo-Ann Taylor too, of Nan, Grandad and the grandkids ready to set-sail to a fun-filled day at Camp Bestival.
Who doesn’t love a trip to Cornwall?! Here Trudee Hartley’s crew are getting ready to hit the surf and make some great summertime memories, even if the sky does look a little grey.
A family holiday in Dorset, how lovely! Doug Mellon told us that he and his wife love an off the cuff photo, snapping away and capturing opportune family moments.
A fantastic photograph from Sophie Cowling as her boys make a splash and skim their way to some super summer memories.
Ready to join our Facebook savings community? Join Sophie, Leanne, Doug and others by heading over to Charter Savings Bank’s Facebook page now.
Popular posts like this
- How to plan the best staycation
- Lockdown boredom: 7 simple things to do around the house when you’re bored
- 19 Ways to do Christmas on a budget
- 5 Haunting Halloween house party ideas
- The 5 over 60s discounts that you could be missing out on
- We asked our Facebook followers to share their summer photos for #WorldPhotoDay
- How 2,000 people used their pay rise or bonus in 2019
- Customers still want the personal touch in a digital age
- 5 Creative ways to get your kids into saving
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Your eligible deposits held by a UK establishment of Charter Savings Bank are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered. Please click here for further information or visit www.fscs.org.uk.