Wolverhampton firm tops Sunday Times list
Charter Court Financial Services (CCFS) which is based in Wolverhampton has been ranked tenth in The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2016.
The firm employs over 350 people at its headquarters in Wolverhampton Business Park and owns Charter Savings Bank, one of the UK’s leading challenger banks with over 40,000 savings accounts and balances in excess of £1.7billion since its launch in March 2015.
Over the past eight years CCFS has experienced unprecedented growth, and is a significant employer in the area. Since 2008 the workforce has grown from just 20 employees to 362.
Ian Lonergan, CEO of CCFS commented: “With the launch of Charter Savings Bank and developments in our mortgage business, the business has trebled in size in under two years. But we don’t want this growth to change how we do business or alter our friendly work environment. We have a fantastic team and we always look for ways to make work a more positive and rewarding experience for them so it’s great to have our efforts recognised by our employees and The Sunday Times. We are always on the lookout for more talented people to join our team and this award will undoubtedly help us achieve that in the future.”
The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work is a highly prestigious award which champions the importance of maintaining a happy and motivated workforce in successful high growth businesses.
Popular posts like this
- Bringing Rugby & Reading to life at Colmore School
- Rugby & Reading: Players edition
- Proud sponsors of Coventry Rugby’s Project:500 initiative
- A lot of people doing a little, is better than a few people doing a lot
- Coventry Rugby Club: Rugby & Reading, and Rugby in Schools Partnership
- Customers vote Charter Savings Bank Best Online Savings Provider for third year in a row
- Charter Savings Bank strikes twice at the Moneynet Awards
- Charter Savings Bank named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies
- Wolverhampton firm tops Sunday Times list
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Your eligible deposits held by a UK establishment of Charter Savings Bank are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered. Please click here for further information or visit www.fscs.org.uk.